Other than your gorgeous self, below is a list of items to bring along to HEART:
- Cabin sleepers – all bedding – including pillow/duvet/sleeping bag etc (please note: these are bunk beds – you will be sleeping on the bottom bunk, and can double up mattresses from the top bunk)
- Lodge & Motel sleepers – Linen is provided, but you may want to bring an extra blanket.
- Togs & Towel (hot-spring pool available – a great hit!)
- Pen and notebook
- WARM Clothing – it can get chilly in the evening
- Umbrella and/or Raincoat (it often rains at HEART!)
- Good book (if you want to read in spare time).
- Any curriculum, books, games, toys etc., that you no longer use, to sell at Saturday’s market
- Good quality USED clothes – there will be a “Swap-Shop” available.
SATURDAY MARKET –
*If you have a small business and would like to a stall space for the Saturday market, please contact Kathy Baxendine – firstname.lastname@example.org